We meet weekly on Sunday mornings.
Due to Covid-19, we observe the following safety measures as we meet together in the chapel:
- Masks are required for everyone while in the building.
- We encourage you to leave space between family groups.
- We will engage in limited congregational singing while masked.
- We will attempt to live-stream through zoom for those who cannot be present and need to join virtually.
- Fellowship Hour snacks will only be served and enjoyed outside (weather permitting).
- Children’s Christian Ed. will meet in classrooms (one family per room) with devices for zooming together.
Sundays at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time via Zoom
Download our Communicator – our weekly bulletin/order of worship.
When you join a Zoom service, someone will greet you via the Chat window.
Even online, our services are classic Southside Fellowship in that you’ll experience a variety of music, thought-provoking (and sometimes unconventional) sermons, and sharing that inspires the soul. We seek to connect our Sunday worship to our daily lives and to movements for justice and peace in our world. And no Sunday service is complete without a tech glitch or two, so we’ve grown in patience and in humor.
We continue to follow the guidance of local health agencies and maintain social distancing protocols.
Our leadership team is in regular contact with health industry professionals.